Thursday 20 March 2014

To All Men:

While going through my FB wall. I came across a friend's post. One that instantly caught my attention without much effort. It was titled "To All Me:". Woooow. Short and clear. No hidden message let alone misguided attention. Quickly as a matter of affirmation, no acclamation. I clicked and read. This really spewed some deep thought with emotional connection. Come one I couldn't help but scrutinize every line penned down. Oooooh , what an emotional madness it was. But couldn't agree more. Men need to man-up. Not only be quick to donate or is it put some spermatozoa to waste but also incarcerate  their braincells in the process. 

Men, am sorry but have to share this with you. I have seen more likes from the women. Though I wonder. Where is one to the Ladies. I joke, I need to pen one down. Yes, sought of like share my perspective. Really, a woman would think. But I quickly say, Men are also human. Time to share my 'Two Sense'. If you thought its only famine damn you, if with muscles this big, we have a heart that longs for love. Please, save me the bashing for later. You might run yourself dry before its time. 

Here is the long awaited message to "All the Men" You heard me right. Men, get some hankie. 

1. Before you start a relationship with a lady, you must think carefully
about what you are about to do. A relationship is not something you
should rush into or handle lightly.

2.Are you ready for a relationship with her? Are you emotionally,
mentally and spiritually mature to meet her needs?
3. Being sexually attracted to her means absolutely nothing. It isn’t a
sign of likeness, love or any other thing your mind may come up
with. It may just be your hormones messing with your mind. A
woman is more than her body and her sexuality. She has a life which
you should be able to blend with. Can you do that?

4. This lady has a history. Can you handle it? She has a past. Can
you handle it? Can you handle her mistakes, failures and
weaknesses? Can you handle her dreams without being intimidated
and becoming jealous?

5. She already had a life before she met you. Can you fit into and
help improve her life?

6. Love is commitment. Are you ready to commit your life to helping
her grow and become all that she can be, by God’s grace?

7. Is she valuable enough for you to devote a large portion of your
life towards the accomplishment of HER dream? Are you ready to
pour your resources into making her all the Lord plans for her to be?
If you are not ready, don’t just bother.

8. Before you open your mouth to say ‘I love you’, ask yourself if this
is not just a moment of ‘emotional madness’. A lady needs much
more than ‘I love you’. She needs your commitment. If you are not
ready to make that commitment that will lead to marriage, please
leave her alone in peace and stop wasting her.

That said and done. Do your best. Just don't be a beast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment