|The dish that has always saved me from succumbing to obesity as a result of MacDonald, KFC, Maryland and the likes|
|Don't allow your tongue/fingers be too fast but allow your brain to think before you show the world how inept you can be|
|The two things that remind me am Kenyan despite my surrounding.|
|To a native or typical British or American this is what a Kenyan looks like the rest are Africans|
|The west (diaspora) is like an already blossoming flower beautiful to the eye but with lots of insects inside while Kenya (and indeed Africa) is a budding flower that is yet to flip its petals for the world to see its beauty.|
|You don't have to admit being guilty but as long as it is written all over your face you will not hide it.|
|Considering this is Bikozulu and Mkawasi Mcharo (representing voices of Kenyans in Kenya and Kenyans in the Diaspora) What are the real Issues? (Don't be numb lets discuss).|
|I love this formula it seems to work in all circumstances|
- What do you call a Kenya who lives abroad and will do anything to the extent of destroying their birth mark and mud-sling their fellow countrymen just to get the foreign papers?
- What do you call a Kenyan chasing after a woman 20 years their senior, masquerading as the perfect gentleman while they have a wife and kids back home, just to get the papers?
- What do you call a Kenyan who will sell his/her property or their parent's just to fly to the states leaving their families to depend on their monthly remittances.
- What do you call a Kenyan living abroad while his only unaccomplished dream is to go back to Kenya but doesn't have the balls to do so because after years of handwork and suffering there is nothing to write home about?
- What do you call a Kenyan who happily pays the taxes abroad but while in Kenya they will complain of the poor roads and services and they never contribute a penny?